Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Winter Break

Winter Break was a lot of fun, of course getting out of school is what most kids can't wait for, and with out a doubt Christmas is what NO ONE can wait for!
My Christmas was perfect I got just what I wanted, one of my posts was a Christmas list, that was a long time ago.... and I changed my list a lot. So don't go read it and think I got ALL that. But it was definitely a good Christmas, I actually got some thing that weren't on my list, and those things I would never thought of, but I LOVE them anyway!
One of my favorite gifts was a family gift.... the gift was that we were going to go to Bransen that following Monday! When I said we were going to Bransen, I didn't mean like "Silver Dollar City"... I meant we were going to go to a vacationing spot, called "Big Cedar Lodge". And was it big or what! We rented out our own private cabin, it was really nice we had a great view of the lake and everything. It couldn't have been anymore perfect.
New Years Eve was great, we stayed up 'till the ball dropped, we had a great night, except for the part where I stubbed my little pinky toe on the vacuum cleaner. It was stubbed so hard that it was dislocated. :( Now its swollen and purple. It doesn't hurt anymore though... except for when I poke it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment