Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Oh Becky!:D

This is my little sister Becky, CORRECTION : this is "one" of my little sisters. She is cute and funny, but she can be very annoying. In this post, I'm going to be typing about her humor.
Apparently, a family from England has recently moved in, and the children are going to the same school as my sisters. One of them apparently is in 2nd grade; in my sister Becky's class.

So yesterday, Becky had been paying close attention to this British boy, and when she came home off the bus and told us about him. We said that was very fascinating. Her reply was..... "actually mom, he's not very smart and he doesn't like to talk, and the worst thing is, is that he doesn't even know the Pledge Of Allegiance!"

When Becky told us that, my sister Emily and I laughed a lot, then Becky curiously said... "WHAT?"

No comments:

Post a Comment