Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Its Time For Bed!

Persuasive Writing For Homeschool:
Dear Mom and Dad,

I know that both of you are very smart, and that there is no reason why I should try to persuade you. Except for this reason.

I think my bed time is just right; I like it a lot. I like it so much because I get just the right amount of sleep, to where I'm not tired in the morning... except for the part when I wake up. I'm not good at waking up, as you know, but after I'm done getting out of bed, I'm not at all tired. Although I think most people are still a little bit tired after they wake up.

In the morning, when I see Emily (my older sister) all grumpy and moody, I think about how great it is to have my bed time. I think about that MOSTLY at night when no one wants to be by Emily because she can get super moody. That's something we've all experienced in my house.

So, Mom and Dad, thank you for setting up my bedtime. This letter was to try to ~persuade~ you to NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, change my bed time. I like 9:30pm... it works for me.

Good Night!
Love, Karin

1 comment:

  1. What a great persuasive essay...now can you convince Abbey (my daughter) that it's a great bedtime for her too? :)

    ReplyDelete