Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Me and My BFF


This is me (right) and my best friend (left) at a swim-meet. We are such great friends that we wear the same swim suits! We are both competitive swimmers who love it a lot. We practice together... well we do a lot of things together because we are the best friends you can find for a million miles! We have both been on the same swim team for almost 5 years! Our swim team used to just be called to lasers, but then one night my coach and another coach decided that since we were both small teams we should come together and be a great big team. So thats what happened and now I have a lot of friends who were on the other swim team. I could never regret that happening. :D

2 comments:

  1. and actually we joined because it was weird having 2 teams in little rock because actually the dolphins was a huge team

    ReplyDelete