Thursday, November 12, 2009

BOREDOM!!

This is how bored I am!... This is my 4 year old sister Catherine Rose... she's well... never mind
I am oh so very bored right now so I thought of coming on to my blog. Right now I am sitting down in front of the computer, typing this out. Even though you probably already know that... I am just so stinkin' bored! My older 14 year old sister Emily is sitting over my shoulder correcting what I type. GRRRRRRRRR! I don't like it when people do that to me! Well it is almost time for me to go to bed so I don't have much time left to type. ha-ha there's mom telling me "Karin its almost time for bed so finish up". To me that is really funny because I just got done typing that i didn't have much time... well I guess I have nothing else to type... there is absolutely nothing on my mind right now so....

3 comments: