Thursday, April 22, 2010

My day at dad's work

Today was bring your child to work day at L'Oreal U.S.A, which is where my dad works. Out of me and my 4 other sisters, only three of us got to go. Emily, my older sister, had a doctors appointment right when the event started. Catherine the 4 year old just isn't 5 yet, I guess 5 is when you can start to go.
Safety is one of the most important key factors at his work. We had to wear these smocks that are so big that even Santa Claus could be comfortable in it, and we also had to wear hairnets that didn't have enough elastic in them so they wouldn't stay on our heads. The last piece of protection gear that we wore was protection goggles (that were really yellow glasses).
We didn't wear all that ugly, out of fashion, safety equipment because we chose to, we had to wear it while we were having our tour. During our tour we got to see all the cool machines, and we got to make lip gloss. The only down side of the tour, for me, was that my back was hurting from standing up for almost 2 hours strait! Going to dad's work is a lot of fun, I wish bring your kid to work day was more than once a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment